Roles and Responsibilities: If you’re looking to work in a truly unique field which requires a working with C#, this is the role for you. Get up to speed with our existing software, look at where we are, where we want to be and help get us there!
You would be working for Clubbable Ltd which have developed a hi-tech app for VIP nightlife. It is like a marketplace for going out where people put together their chat groups for going out a particular day. All promoters and club managers in the city then get notified and send tailored offers of free entry, free drinks, free dinners, taxi etc. Upon accepting one offer the users then chats with the promoter to arrange all the details.
The app has been live in London since September and already have some traction.
Future areas of development include a transaction/money system, ticketing, memberships etc.
● Maintain, improve and automate our software services
● Work as a team to solve complex problems
● Research and innovate new solutions we are agile in our approach and encourage & reward innovation, especially things that will automate and scale the business.
We’re also passionate technologists and dedicate time weekly to share knowledge, we have just as much to learn from you as you do from us.
The team is highly skilled and will provide excellent mentorship
Prerequisites & Key Skills:
● Currently enrolled on or finished a computer science or similar computing course
● Good knowledge of C#
● Aware of OOP principles
● Knowledge of best practices and writing clean, structured, documented code
● Some knowledge of HTML
As a person you should have a can-do-attitude and be eager to find solutions to problems online.
● A bonus if you know some Xamarin.Forms which is used for building the app.